phpBB Extension - Activity Stats
Displays statistics of the latest activities on the boards index site.Version: 1.2.4-DEV
Keywords: phpbb, extension, activity stats, statistics, who was here
Download the archive of the extension from here and unpack it. Copy then the entire contents of the archive to your phpBB forum to
/ext/robertheim/activitystats. Now go into the admin area of the forum and chose the tab Customize, in the area Manage extensions is you now the extension Activity Stats displayed under the disable extensions. Click behind the extension on the link Enable to activate the extension. After you have confirmed the action the extension is available in your forum.
Authors of extension
phpBB 3.1 extension that displays statistics of the latest activities on the boards index site.
- adjust the timespan that is considered for calculating the "lately" activities in ACP
- show count of new topics, new posts and newly registered users in that timespan ("Activity Stats")
- list of useres who have been active lately ("Who was here?")
- en-/disable new topics in the list (adjustable in ACP)
- en-/disable new posts in the list (adjustable in ACP)
- en-/disable new users in the list (adjustable in ACP)
- en-/disable bots in the list (adjustable in ACP)
- en-/disable hidden users in the list (adjustable in ACP)
- en-/disable guests in the record (adjustable in ACP)
- en-/disable visit-time in the list or as "hover" on the name (adjustable in ACP)
- display and store the record (in ACP)
- reset-function (in ACP)
- time is displayed with user-timezone and dst(daylight-saving-time) adjustment of the ucp
- usernames are coloured
- Data is cached to improve performance (cache-time adjustable in ACP)
- permission who can see the stats:
Disabled (default)=everybody can always see the stats (permission is ignored).
Enabled=use user permission like configured in ACP. It can be assigned to users and/or groups. By default its assigned to the roles ROLE_ADMIN_FULL, ROLE_USER_FULL, ROLE_USER_STANDARD.
Clone (or download an move) the repository into the folder phpBB3/ext/robertheim/activitystats:
cd phpBB3 git clone https://github.com/RobertHeim/phpbb3_1-ext-activitystats.git ext/robertheim/activitystats/
Go to admin panel -> tab customise -> Manage extensions -> enable Activity Stats
Go to admin panel -> tab Extensions -> Activity Stats -> Settings
✎ Write a review
Use this image
You can use this image on your Website to show visitors the rating of your Extension.
<a href="https://phpbb-extensions.ga/robertheim/activitystats.html"><img src="https://phpbb-extensions.ga/robertheim/activitystats.png" alt="Activity Stats"></a>